iPhone vs Android, Which One Do You Think Is The Best?


Hey Guys,
Hope you all doing good?
Today, we have a very interesting question to ask you guys.
You know us is Nigeria, most people are all about the price tag. There are many iPhone lovers in Nigeria that have never used an iPhone before and don’t know what functionalities an iPhone could serve them, but because of the price?
Many would die for it, they believe its the best, it becomes an average Youth’s most important goal. I mean you all remember the days of blackberry right?
iPhone is the hottest thing in town now, and I know many of you are chasing to buy, but is it for the right reasons? Are you buying it because of the things you could or want to do with, or is it for ‘the show’ and bragging rights? Anyways who am I to question you, it’s your money afterall.
For me:-
I will pick the Android OS. over the iOS any day anytime, and I think in these days of Samsung there’s barely anything an iPhone can do that a Samsung S9 or even S8 can’t do, I love the android Os because you get to have more freedom with it.
I personally think Android phones are more useful and better than iPhones (Argue with your phone in the comments section lol 😂)
Anyways, maybe I am the dumb one, so we are going to throw the question to you guys 👇🏽

iPhone vs Android, Which One Do You Think Is The Best?

Which One Would You Rather Buy?

Which One Is The Most Useful?

Let’s hear from you all
Drop your comments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senator Saraki Might Be The Next President Of Nigeria (Do You Agree With These Points?)

Breaking News: Peter Obi as Atiku’s running mate: It’s masterstroke

priestLit:- Is “Japa Freestyle” By Small Doctor A Major Hit Or Just Trash?